Thursday, July 23, 2015

Peer Reviewed Biased Story


Bias note on One Piece Anime



I wrote a story about how One Piece is the best anime. 

1. Bias by Labeling: I used adjectives which makes One Piece is the best, such as: the most popular, attractive, strong, smart, more interested. 

2. Bias by Spin: I mentioned that One Piece is not the one that popular, Naruto is popular too. When we keep watching Naruto in many part, it feel like boring and characters look over power that make many audience stop watching until it end. I want to tell that Naruto is good but can't keep the audience continue watching it.

3. Bias by Selection of Sources: I demonstrate the quote from Guinness World Record for the most copies published for the same comic book series by one author. The number of copies about 320,866,000 units. I showed that how a lot of number of copies.



No comments:

Post a Comment